Birthdays

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The School Schedule Starts

K started her two weeks marching band camp last week. According to K, the band is small as she started out as one of the two flute players, but another one arrived this week. She did mention that she switched to the piccolo today. So the band now has three pic players marching instead of flutes. She has already made some friends in the band and has a couple of boys trying to get her attention. I guess we will be in for some very interesting times. I can't believe that school will be starting in about a week and 1/2. No photos this time, but hopefully when the band starts marching at the games, I'll be snapping away. She is also scheduled to march in the Apple Festival parade on Labor Day. I'm sure SJ will like watching the parade this year.

No comments: