Birthdays

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

15 months & 1 day as a TNT family

Fifteen months ago a beautiful little girl was placed in our arms. She has now lived with us longer than she was in the orphanage. So much has changed for all of us during the past 15 months. She talks non-stop (well only if she knows you), she loves to sing & dance. She is doing quite well with potty training. I would say that in a couple more weeks she may be wearing regular panties. So far for the last several days, she has come home from daycare wearing the same pull-ups she wore to school. But she gets lax when she gets home. I haven't taken her out of the diapers at night yet. Maybe soon, but she is not dry when getting up in the morning.
K is doing well in school so far. At the 1st 9 weeks, she has a 107% avg. in Algebra I, and 97.?% in Honors World History class. Of course PE & Band are "A's". Tomorrow we hope to visit one of her Xiushan sisters for her birthday. But it all depends on the gas supply. If I can fill-up SJ and I will go down the mountain.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

So nice to see you and your sweet baby girl! S is so beautiful, and made Anna Grace's party even more special. I took some great pictures of the girls and will have to get Angel to send them to you! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Ahh the poddy training!

Amy C from your DTC group