As the night before the first official day of Spring, it's a good time to reflect and catch-up on all that happened during the winter months. K has finished taking the driver education class at school. She now has her certification that is needed to get her learners permit. I guess that we will be heading to the NC DMV in the next few weeks to get the learners. I'm not so sure that I am ready for her to start driving. Along with this, the braces are now off. I can't remember what she looked like without them before. There is a huge change now. She is now doing pole vaulting for the track team. She still has a way to go as she has not cleared the bar yet, but she is getting better with every practice.
SJ will be turning 3 in about a week. Where has the time (1 1/2 mo.) gone. She can't wait until she gets her big girl bed. Eric is almost done with her room I can't wait to see the finished project.
The last bit of news is that we are planning on becoming a temporary family of 5 (2 teens and one toddler.) Yep, 2 teens and 1 tot.


1 comment:
Okay-share the details please-how exciting-can't wait to see you guys next week-Big Hugs to you all!
Post a Comment