How do I put into words the sadness and heartbreak that I am feeling for some friends of ours - The Garrens. This strong faithful family has just lost their beautiful, vibrant, 16 year old daughter to the ugly disease cancer. Jessie was such an inspiration to thousands of people for her faith in our Lord and Savior. She was a model of how we all should be as a Christian and servant of God. If you want to learn more about this amazing individual, she and her family maintained a Caring Bridge website: www.caringbridge.org/visit/JessieGarren
There is also a link to the blog of Lanny Dohono of the BigStuff Youth Camp. He did a podcast on Jessie. It was very moving and touching and shows us just who is Jessie.
Jessie
Posted using ShareThis
My dear Jessie - words cannot cover the range of emotion that I am feeling for you. I remember a beautiful little girl who loved to play in the church nursery when I was in there. I remember a little girl who always had a big smile and would just light up the room. I remember a little girl that taught my K about tea parties and Jesus in Sunday school. I will always remember...


2 comments:
How very sad! What a strong family and what a brave young lady!
I can't even imagine-what a tragic loss-we are praying for everyone-
Post a Comment