








On Friday, we decided to venture out to the Magic Kingdom. It was still raining, but according to the weather folks, it was suppose to clear up. We arrived around 11:00 and it did sprinkle off and on, but since most of the rides were indoors, it wasn't too bad. Sarah got to meet Minnie, Mickey, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and Jasmine. She ran up to Minnie & Mickey without hesitation. Kathryn took Sarah on Dumbo, Tea Cups and Merry-Go-Round. Sarah loved them so Eric took her on them a couple more times. Kathryn went on Space Mount and a couple of other rollercoasters. She and I went on the Grand Prix cars. Well, that proved to be interesting because just as we got to the front of the line, the skies opened up and it started to pour. I had a poncho on, but that didn't even help as it just channeled the water down into my pants. We were soaked!!! Needless to say, we decided it was time to leave. We were so wet and cold that we didn't want to stay 1 more hour to see the fireworks. I did say that I wanted a relaxing vacation, but I would have preferred one that allowed us to enjoy the pools instead of being indoors or wet for most of the time. Of course TS Fay did follow us home so we did finally get some rain in NC.


1 comment:
We're going to WDW in December, and it gives me great hope that maybe Meighan won't scream her head off when we see MM! :>) Looks like you did iy all in spite of the weather!
Post a Comment